Children gardening at the «Gärtli im Park»
7 April to 13 October 2021
Park im Grünen Grün 80
The «Gärtli im Park» project helps children learn lots of useful facts about nature’s cycles. The fourth season starts on 7 April 2021 with the opening event. The joint venture between Bioterra and Migros aims to show children how to work with nature and raise their awareness of healthy foods. Children aged 6 to 12 can cultivate a garden organically under expert guidance at the «Gärtli im Park» and do the sowing, planting, weeding, watering and harvesting.
- No registration necessary.
- For children 6 to 12 years.
- Children attend the gardening sessions and the opening and closing events unaccompanied.
- Participant numbers are restricted to 15 children.
- The FOPH hygiene rules are observed; a coronavirus safety concept is in place.