Welcome to Gurten – Park im Grünen. Bern's very own mountain has an altitude of 858 metres and offers a huge range of activities and attractions for day-trippers, families and lovers of sports, nature and culture.
A playground for visitors
Many of the attractions are free of charge for visitors. For example, you can
- romp and play in 10 hectares of parkland
- marvel at the 360-degree vistas from the lookout tower
- discover the wonderful diversity of plant life in the Gurtengärtli
- enjoy a thrilling ride down the summer toboggan run
- or splash around in the Gurtenseeli – all for free.
Culinary delights to suit every taste and pocket
Tapis Rouge, the family-friendly see-and-select restaurant, offers a wide range of sweet and savoury delights. The à la carte restaurant Gurtners is popular for its new interpretations of traditional home cooking. And when the weather is good, the «Bahnhöfli» stand is open, serving snacks and drinks.
Park im Grüene Gurten
Find out more about this Migros community involvement initiative - perhaps it's just what you're looking for?