The Migros Geneva Cooperative
- co-produces shows from different artistic disciplines in collaboration with Geneva’s cultural institutions;
- produces two series of classical music concerts for which seasonal subscription packages are available at affordable prices;
- supports theatrical works by professional troupes from Geneva and the district of Nyon through grants;
- facilitates the promotion of cultural events by making its rental counter and the skills of its ticketing service available to organisers;
- actively supports the Geneva Culture Office;
- demonstrates its social commitment by working with local service providers
The Migros Geneva Culture Department supports theatre
Who do we support?
- Professional theatre groups from Geneva and Nyon.
What kind of projects do we support?
- Work by professional groups that would not have already benefited from our support the year preceding the request.
- Projects whose performances take place in Geneva and/or in the district of Nyon.
How to send us an application
- In writing to Service culturel Migros Genève, Rue du Commerce 9, 1204 Genève.
What must the application contain?
- Cover letter and description of the project
- Funding plan and budget
For further information please see the following website