The principles of the Valais Migros Culture Percentage
The broad aim is to use the Migros Culture Percentage to support cultural life in Valais.
- To forge links between organisers, creators and the public.
- To encourage professional artists in Valais to launch creative projects.
- To help new talents, lesser-known venues and the companies of the future to thrive.
How it works
- By encouraging the public to attend regional, national and even international events run by cultural organisations from Valais.
- By partnering with regional creative and hospitality institutions.
- By providing ad-hoc support to all creative artistic forms (music, dance, theatre, literature, and more) in all of the canton’s regions.
- By making our Club Schools’ galleries and our other spaces available for exhibitions.
- By showcasing certain events, with extra support for the most stand-out ones, throughout the year.
What we do
- Provide financial support.
- Buy tickets from institutions and give them away to the public.
- Occasionally feature the events we support in the editorial section of Migros Magazine.
- Monitor events and offer personalised support.
- Hold exhibitions in our galleries.