Header

Park im Grüene Rüschlikon

Terrace of the Park Restaurant in Park im Grüene Rüschlikon

Park im Grüene Rüschlikon dates back directly to the social commitment demonstrated by Migros founders Gottlieb and Adele Duttweiler. In 1946 they opened up their beautiful private lands for the enjoyment of the general public. To this day, the local community, with a lot of affection, calls the parkland the «Dutti-Park».

A paradise for young and old

There are many spacious lawns in the idyllically-situated park grounds, which have scenic views across Lake Zurich. Children can romp and play on an attractive playground whilst the adults relax in a hired deckchair or drink a coffee on the terrace of the restaurant. In the summer months, alongside the puppet theatre, miniature train rides and donkey rides for the little ones, various cultural events are staged for one and all.

Impressions

Thatched house in Park im Grüene Rüschlikon

Thatched house in Park im Grüene Rüschlikon

Playground in Park im Grüene Rüschlikon

Playground in Park im Grüene Rüschlikon

Children's railway in Park im Grüene Rüschlikon

Children's railway in Park im Grüene Rüschlikon

Logo: Park im Grüene Rüschlikon

Park im Grüene Rüschlikon

Find out more about this Migros community involvement initiative - perhaps it's just what you're looking for?